At Thinking Creativity Ltd. we love SEO (Search Engine Optimization) because we know the results that it can generate for your business. We have created our own plans that we know will generate significant results for your business. – we work closely with our Clients and that is why they stay with us.
SEO optimizes your website content as well as inbound marketing which creates authority online. Our services increase your exposure and achieve a natural high ranking position in search engines which sets your business infront of potential clients. Research has shown that people have a higher level of trust on the results which show up naturally in the search engine listings rather than the paid (PPC) results which is why SEO can also generate higher conversions for your new leads. Here are some key points about our SEO services:
Strict and Ethical ‘White Hat’ SEO and Manual Link Building
Detailed Analysis, Quality Control, and Reports
Honest, Reliable, and Jargon-Free Advice
Maximise Return on Investment
The key to good SEO is research. You need to know which keywords are going to be significant to your business and also what your competitors are doing for their link building. SEO Strategy is divided into two key areas: On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
On-Page Optimization is all about your website’s code and making sure that it is delivering your information in the best way so that Search Engines can read it. Do this part right and you can make a strong impact on your website traffic! This accounts for 20% of SEO work, however, if this is done wrong then the other 80% of SEO work will have much less effect. We will optimize your website titles, tags, images, text and can even write fresh, original, and unique content to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
Off-Page Optimization, the other 80%, is about the other websites online that are linking to yours, that is where our Link Building Services play an important role. Any other website that links to yours is essentially casting a ‘vote’ in your favour for the search terms you want your website to show up for. One of the most valued parameters that Search Engines use to determine where to rank a website is these links from other websites. When it comes to link building it is not just about quantity but rather quality. We ensure that each link we build has a purpose that will push your site further up in rankings so you can benefit from the additional business brought to you by achieving natural search engine rankings.
If you would like us to perform a FREE analysis of your website then contact us to arrange this.
*All of our plans include a free analysis and consultation
Types of Links We Build:
Directory Submission: Manual directory submissions are a great way to give your website authority by including your in high quality website directories.
Article Submission: We write original articles about your business to increase your visibility accross multiple websites
Social Bookmarking: This provides high quality links back to your website from other authority sites
Blog Commenting: This builds a relationships with your business and the blog community as well as increasing your page rank and internet visibility
Press Release Distribution: These help to drive interest about your business, increase page rank, and send your message to multiple networks for high exposure
DMOZ Submission: This is the most highly regarded website directories online, having a link from your website here demonstrates a great level of trust for customers as it is all manually edited so only quality companies are listed
Squidoo Lens Creation: Squidoo is a Web 2.0 platform that allows you to create your own pages (lenses) about your services and demonstrate an expertise in an industry
Forum Posting: We find relevant forums for your industry to make sure you are getting exposure in the right places
Deep Link Submission: These a links to your inner and sub pages on your website from directories which can greatly increase your page rank it allows for a natural link building profile accross your website
Regional Directory Submission: Regional directories allows your company to have a local exposure in high ranking high traffic directories
Exclusive Review Service: Here we will write reviews for your business through blogs and other properties to assure your customers know that you are the right choice for them. This works along side brand and reputation management
Link Wheel Service: This includes the creation of mutiple articles, a video, and submission to high quality sites followed by promotion for each of the pages created
Google News Release: Google is the most used search engine and as a result their news section also gets a lot of traffic. We can get your news release submitted to google approved news sites which can mean instant visibility from the top of the search engine